Introducing the Bomford Dyna- Drive
For those of a certain age the Dyna-Drive from Bomford will be a familiar machine! As the saying goes ‘every dog has its day’, and the Dyna-Drive is enjoying a new day . The concept is simple and effective , a ground driven cultivator suitable for shallow cultivation’s in all soil types at high speed .
* Self driven, no shafts and gear boxes
* Moves all the soil in a digging action
* Does not shear soil profile
* Suitable to desiccate cover crops and weeds
* Low power requirement
* Can be used as a secondary cultivator
* Low running costs
* Reduction of herbicide needs in regenerative and organic systems
* Very simple to operate
This machine has been around for some time , it was originally designed by the NIAE. Basically the front rotor spade tines engage the soil and drive a second smaller roller slightly faster than the travel speed to give the digging action.
Today the machine is slightly heavier, uses a convention packer roller and the only drive chain is now endless running in an oil bath .
We have a 3m demo machine at Louth Tractors for your evaluation . Call us if you have any interest in either a chat or a demonstration .